|Hard Disk Size
|Intel Core i5
|Ram Memory Installed Size
|Intel HD Graphics 5000, Integrated
|Intel HD Graphics 5000
1. On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
2. In the Switch to Windows 11 Home or Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store.
- 【17.3" HD+ Display with 5.07 lbs weight and 0.84" thin】 The 1600 x 900 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Thin and light for maximum portability, featuring a large 17.3" screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. You can take this PC anywhere and see and do more, and more efficient for your business and study.
- 【12GB system memory】 Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【1TB HDD】 It provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 11 Home S Mode】Windows 11 Home 64-bit S mode, can be switched to normal Windows 11 Home (Please follow as the description). Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.
- 【HDMI output expands your viewing options】 Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Smarter technology blurs the lines between the physical and the virtual and brings raw computing power to every aspect of our lives. Experience the best graphics backed by a system that's powered with the latest in technology. Everything from slim, lightweight laptops for casual browsing to high-powered desktop solutions that cater to demanding applications.